Accident Protection

If you could predict the future, you could plan ahead and make life a little bit easier. Unfortunately, we all know life isn’t like that.

Whilst there are changes you can make to your lifestyle to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident, there is no way of eliminating the risk entirely. What would you and your family do if an accident prevented you from working? Worse still, how would your family cope financially if this resulted in permanent disability?

Accident Protection is specifically designed to give you financial protection by providing a cash lump sum if you were to suffer from a specified accidental injury.

Income Protection

Income Protection Insurance pays out a regular tax-free income if you become unable to work because of accident or sickness.

It could help you keep up with your mortgage repayments and other living costs until you’re able to return to work.

Policies have a waiting period before they pay out, which begins when you become unable to work. The longer the period chosen, the lower your premium. It’s a good idea to find out what your employer would pay you, and what state benefits might be available so you can choose an appropriate waiting period.

The premium you’ll pay will vary depending on your age, health and the level of income you wish to protect.

Life Insurance

Although money can never replace a loved one, it can help those left behind to weather the financial storm. For example, it could pay off the mortgage or provide an income to help cover regular household expenditures.

Life Insurance (sometimes known as Life Assurance) helps provide financial security for people who depend on you, should the worst happen, and you pass away.

There are multiple types of Life Insurance - the most appropriate type for you depends on your individual circumstances.

Life Insurance will pay out either a single lump sum (sum insured) or a regular income when you pass away.

Home Insurance

Home Insurance can provide you with peace of mind by protecting your home, contents and personal possessions from loss or damage. It can also protect your legal liabilities as either a property owner or occupier.

We can also arrange additional cover to include Accidental Damage cover, Home Emergency Cover and Legal Expenses.

Landlord Cover

We can offer you insurance if you are a landlord, which will protect your property while it is rented out. Landlord insurance can be arranged to cover the building, any contents belonging to you as the landlord, and your legal liabilities as a property owner.

Get In Touch

Complete insurance cover

40 Pond Hill, Sheffield, S1 2BG


Thanks for submitting!